Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Technology Blog Introduction


Hello, and welcome to my first blog post. Over the course of this assignment I will be taking a close look at how old and new technology has affected and may affect humans in the future.
     I chose this topic because I find it very interesting how much technology has changed humans and peoples different viewpoints on the topic. I expect to find articles where people think that technology has caused people to be lazy. I also expect to find articles where people think humans need technology and also articles where people believe that having technology has had a negative affect on humans.
     After I post my analyses of these articles I hope to find that you develop your own opinions of how you think technology has changed humans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment